Hand washing is one of the...
Check out our YouTube video!
These tips are passed down from UI seniors to incoming students who are new to our campus.
- Time management is key so try to master it early.
- Study abroad if you can and don’t make excuses not to.
- .Study away from other people and distractions in a quiet area. Turn off your cellphone while studying and stay off of social media.
- Take advantage of the breaks that you have between classes to get things done and be productive.
- Pursue your passion, not what will make money.
- Try to disperse your hardest classes by semester so that you are not struggling to do them all in one.
- Get to know your academic advisor and professors. It is a great way to show that you care about your classes as well as helpful for recommendation letters down the road.