- How do I know if a class will transfer to Illinois from another school?
- How do I calculate my GPA?
Find instructions here
- How do I know which Gen Eds I’ve completed?
Degree Audit Reporting System
- How does grade replacement work?
Division of General Studies
- How do I know the deadline to add or drop a course, or change a course to credit/no credit?
- How does credit/no credit work?
Student Code - Academic Policies
- How do I know what I need to do an Intercollegiate Transfer (ICT) into another major?
The Office of the Provost provides this information.
- What are the degree requirements for my program?
- How do I know what majors or careers might be the best fit for me?
Schedule an appointment with a career counselor at the Career Center:
call: 217-333-0820 or schedule online
Learn More about the Career Center