What is the Student Assistance Center
- First point of contact at the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Assistant Deans help students understand university policies and procedures, connects them to campus resources, and supports students in crisis.
- Students come here regarding a broad range of issues which may be impacting their academic performance.
Office of the Dean of Students: odos.illinois.edu
Graduate College Ombudsperson
- The Graduate College Ombudsperson helps graduate students, faculty, and staff navigate policies, procedures, and problems.
- Ombudsperson services offer individual assistance with sensitive issues, questions, and problems, affecting a graduate student’s academic career.