Compass is an online learning environment to manage course content.
Check grades, turn in assignments, communicate with peers and download documents from the storage space.
- Check Compass regularly, every time you go on the computer
- Use the notification dashboard and the calendar to keep up with due dates for homework assignments, quizzes, and exams
- Keep yourself logged in (auto-login)
- Check all your class pages to see upcoming assignments, exams and other important messages from the professor/instructor
- Course syllabi are on Compass so be sure to look over it and use it as a reference
- Check your campus email for compass notifications for class updates